Noblis is seeking Software Engineers to support a variety of interesting projects with responsibilities including the following:
- Developing and supporting applications in cloud environments and on-premises
- Integrating open source technologies with COTS and/or custom code
- Identifying technology solutions that improve system functionality or efficiency
Client Engagement• Begin developing relationships one level up and two levels down. Identify and support opportunities to expand project scope beyond current deliverable and actively share information about clients’ emerging support needs and trends with team members and management. · Participate on proposals
- US Citizenship
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience with the Agile development methodology
- Experience with version control tools including such as Git and Subversion
- Experience with programming frameworks such as AngularJS and Java SpringBoot
- Experience developing and consuming RESTful API services
- Experience with the Linux operating system and shell scripting
- Experience integrating with SQL databases such as Oracle, Postgres, and MySQL
- Experience with NoSQL data stores such as DynamoDB, MongoDB, and Cassandra
- Experience with index/search tools such as Elasticsearch and Solr
- Experience with Natural Language Processing and Identity Resolution
- Experience with data ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) tools and methods
- Experience with Amazon Web Services such as EC2, S3, RDS, Cloud Formation, etc.
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.