· Design and develop new application / components primarily in the C# language within .NET/WCF framework
· Maintain and enhance Company’s existing software
· Perform unit testing
· Contribute to integration testing
· Evaluate 3rd party software and develop recommendations
· Provide assistance and training to Professional Services and Support groups.
· Follow Company’s source control policies and procedures
· Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed
· Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Minimum of 5 years of working in Software Development with minimum of 3 years actively working with C# and .NET
· Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Must have strong knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices
· Knowledge of relational database and Structured Query Language (SQL)
· Strong writing and communication skills
· Object Oriented Design and familiarity with design patterns is a plus
Office location is Rockville, MD. Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work requires extensive work using a computer.
Fairfax Imaging is a small, entrepreneurial, dynamic company with exciting projects, challenging deadlines, great co-workers, pleasant working environment, and competitive salary and benefits. Fairfax Imaging provides state-of-the-art products and integration services to the payment industries and has been doing so since 1994. Commitment to quality and customer service has made Fairfax Imaging a leader in its industry.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without Company sponsorship.
Software Developer / Engineer