Job DescriptionJob #: 1024373
Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: San Jose, CA
Apex Systems is seeking a Full Stack software engineer to support a Fortune 100 client.
- Expertise in one or more programming languages: Java, Python, Scala.
- 8-10 Years of experience in software development.
- Expertise in developing and deploying Microservices.
- Expertise in working with container deployment and orchestration technologies at scale with strong knowledge of the fundamentals to include service discovery, deployments, monitoring, scheduling, load balancing.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Go and Docker preferred.
- Experience with big data techniques (Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark) and querying tools (such as Hive, Pig).
- Strong knowledge of cloud platforms (such as AWS) and extensive experience of developing applications on the cloud platforms using various cloud services
- Experience with relational (SQL) and NoSQl Databases.
- Elastic Search is a must.
- Strong foundation in RESTful APIs, data structures, algorithms, software design and security
1) Full stack engineer, expert in Java, Angular, CI/CD tools
2) Elastic Search
2) Big Data, Hadoop, Spark
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178-6178.