Headquartered in Santa Ana California, Veros Real Estate Solutions (www.veros.com) is a growing technology company that develops, operates and maintains custom software and business analytic solutions for the financial services industry. We are looking for a self-motivated, independent person to play a critical role, supporting the company’s end user technology needs.
Veros offers a unique opportunity that encourages creativity and professional growth along with a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and more. Great opportunity for the right person.
This position is responsible for the design, development, implementation and maintenance of software applications using the latest web-based technologies from Microsoft (.NET) and Oracle (11g PL/SQL). Participation in all activities of the complete SDLC, including formal written documentation and interaction with customers, is mandatory. This position requires the ability, working independently or as a member of a team, to deliver quality projects within tight deadlines.
- Participate in the design of software
- Develop/maintain software and documentation
- Identify gaps and opportunities in software applications, propose technical solutions, and develop code to improve efficiency of software
- Analyze and document existing systems, develop software, review code, and provide recommendations to improve performance, maintainability and scalability
- Provide development estimates and consistently deliver on-time, high-quality code
- Mentor/coach junior staff on best practices and provide implementation oversight and guidance to ensure consistency and quality of design and code
- Participate on teams from an “everyone wins” context that produce powerful results
- Keep abreast of latest technology trends and provide recommendations on how new technologies and process can help improve the software
- Function by being intentional, being responsible, demonstrating initiative and taking ownership
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering
- Comprehensive knowledge of object-oriented concepts, principles, practices and procedures in professional software development including the SDLC
- 5+ of programming experience with at least three years of web application development
- Visual Studio, ASP.NET, C#.NET, MVC, WCF and PL/SQL
- SQL, preferably Oracle
- SVN, JIRA, Confluence
- Experience working in Agile and Waterfall environments
- Experience developing software in real estate domain and on Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications, a plus
- DevOps transformation (i.e. Selenium, Jenkins, CI/CD), a plus
Veros is an equal opportunity employer.