iUNU Front End Developer
Know More - Grow More
iUNU is a computer vision startup focused on increasing yields and reducing waste for greenhouse growers. Our LUNA imaging and AI system provides growers with hi-resolution photos of their crops, yield forecasts and disease detection - all available from any connected device. In this role, you will create compelling user experiences by understanding the information important to growers and how it should be displayed for maximum impact. You’ll play a critical role in ensuring LUNA is one tool our customers can’t live without.
The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-moving environment where a sense of urgency is required to succeed. You’ll have a passion to deliver new features and benefits for a high-growth product Each team member wears many hats - from their core role to customer advocate, software tester and product innovator. You’ll have the chance to work with top-tier developers and the latest computer vision technology, and play a key role in bringing our analysis alive for customers.
- Implement user-centered designs by considering grower behavior, customer feedback, user research and technical constraints/opportunities.
- Develop features that growers find valuable and easy to use.
- Relentlessly simplify and distill complex processes into intuitive and elegant UI tools.
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams.
- Give and solicit feedback from other team members in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Partner with product managers, engineers and customer success teams to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch
- 3+ years of front end development
- Experience with
- PWA Frameworks such as React & Angular
- Data Visualization Frameworks such as D3, PixiJS, and ThreeJS
- Game Engine Architecture is desired, such as finite and/or distributed state machines
- Server Side Architecture is a bonus, such as GraphQL, PostgreSQL, Docker, and Docker Compose
- Google’s Material Design Guidelines
- Comfortable developing novel User Interfaces & Experiences not covered by the Material Design Guidelines
- Desire to work in a start-up style environment, where iteration is encouraged.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex concepts across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
iUNU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Software Developer / Engineer