|Job Id|| E1979001|
|Job Title||Software Engineer - Security Systems Group (Staff / Sr Staff)|
|Company||Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.|
|Job Area||Engineering - Security |
|Location||California - San Diego |
|Job Overview||We are looking for a passionate and skilled software engineer to provide software engineering solutions for development projects in the Security systems team. In this position, you will work with a team of multi-disciplined professionals to develop and optimize systems, tools and methods for QTI security solutions.|
The position will require you to work on security software development. You will need to interact closely with internal teams and potentially support/work with external customers.
- Implement and maintain drivers on embedded systems.
- Implement and maintain drivers and other software on Snapdragon platforms.
- Technical support and troubleshooting.
|All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.|
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- 5+ years Software Engineering or related work experience.
- 2+ years experience with Programming Language such as C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
- C/C++ programming skills required, with performance concept in mind
- Understanding of embedded hardware & driver concepts
- Understanding of software architecture concepts
- Understanding of operating system concepts such as tasks, signals, timers, priorities, deadlocks, stacks, etc.
- Experiences with JTAG-enabled devices and software debugger, with excellent debugging skills
- Understanding of a broad range of topics from security systems, network stacks, Multimedia frameworks, UI frameworks, loaders, application framework.
- Qualcomm MSM and AMSS development experience, ARM architecture and software development experience
- Experience with on-chip simulators/emulators
- Experience with ARM Trustzone architecture
- Strong verbal and written communication skills a must
- Team player who can function well with minimum supervision
- Attention to detail and follow-through
|Education Requirements||Required: Bachelor's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering|
Preferred: Master's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering