Have you been looking to begin your career at an early-stage, silicon valley startup? Are you looking for a fast-paced environment where your voice matters? Then, Belong is for you!
Have you been looking to join an early-stage, silicon valley startup? Are you looking for a fast-paced environment where your voice matters? Then, Belong is for you!
We are seeking world-class, motivated and passionate individuals for our Platform Engineering team. You will be based in our Palo Alto office working closely with our product team and business stakeholders to build great software.
As an early member of this team, you will co-create all the infrastructure and processes with the team. You will take on the challenge of solving complex technical problems to deliver robust, performant, scalable and secure web services. Our core product experiences are written in C# / .NET stack. You should also be comfortable evaluating and exploring new technologies and runtimes.
- Collaborate and work with our small knit engineering team in an agile environment delivering secure, scalable solutions
- Review code and provide feedback to improve code quality
- Work closely with quality engineers to identify test cases and devise efficient, scalable testing processes.
- Balance engineering costs of development, testing, deployment complexity, and run-time cost, to deliver optimum value for the business and customers
- Stay current with the latest development best practices and cultivate continuous improvement of coding standards and team processes
Required Skills / Experience:
- 3+ years of experience (or 6+ years for Sr. Software Engineer) building web-based applications, REST APIs using .NET, C# stack.
- Experience with writing code for large, high volume web platforms
- Experience with relational database development (preferably SQL Server) from schema design to writing complex, optimized queries
- Experience with distributed version control systems, continuous integration, and continuous deployment systems
- Experience with cloud services (preferably AWS) is a solid plus
- Experience with front-end development (preferably React) is a solid plus
If this sounds like you, and you have the dream to make an impact on a small team and grow as a leader, please respond with a resume.
Looking to learn more about us? Check out our website: https://belonghome.com/