Come work with a team of talented engineers building new products and capabilities on the Simulink development team. Our products are used by engineers to build large-scale multi-domain real-world systems.
This position is located at the MathWorks Corporate World Headquarters in Natick, MA.
- Play a major role advancing the a new and upcoming area at MathWorks by building high-quality web-based graphical editors, leveraging your web technology skills.
- Work with internal and external customers in defining requirements, workflows, priorities, and features.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team involving quality engineers, architects, marketing, user experience and also other development teams and creatively invent new solutions.
- Experience with C++
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Excellent software engineering fundamentals, software design, and user interface design skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.