Location: Hayward, CA
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Shift Available - 1st, 2nd and 3rd
The Manufacturing Technician I is responsible for executing all processes in production while strictly adhering to cGMP, environmental health and safety guidelines and any other related regulations which could apply. He/She is expected to fully participate in both departmental projects and any quality working teams which may be applicable. Under the general direction of the lead technician and the overall direction of the supervisor, this position shall be responsible for the hands on execution of all activities in the production area.
1. Support all local manufacturing operations.
2. Operate general production equipment.
3. Complete relevant documentation following GDP/GMP guidelines.
4. Perform cleaning of equipment, small parts, and production area.
5. Participate on Continuous Improvement Teams.
6. Receive and distribute supplies into the production area as necessary.
7. Perform daily cleaning of the production area
8. Revise and review pertinent documentation as appropriate.
9. Prepare and package product for shipment.
10. Basic math, problem solving, and computer skills are typically required. May be required to record or enter data onto forms or into computer system.
11. May perform other duties as assigned.
Education / Experience
· Biotech Certificate or A.S. Degree; Some industry experience preferred.
· Responsible for the growing, and preparation of the gel within the clean room.
· Maintain records for materials and formulation of Gel.
· Maintain Quality documentation and batch records in Excel.
· Visual inspection of material, attention detail is key.
Since 1996, RJT has provided successful SAP, Oracle, and IT consulting solutions and staffing services to clients around the world. The new Apolis brings you the same personalized service fortified with a greater array of IT solutions, global expertise, and cost-management strategies.
Apolis is a Equal Opportunity Employer
Apolis prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law