Make a difference
Ciber Global wants you. Come build new things with us and advance your career. At Ciber Global you'll collaborate with experts. You'll join successful teams contributing to our clients' success. You'll work side by side with our clients and have long-term opportunities to advance your career with the latest emerging technologies.
Lookiing for a motivated, hard working, detail oriented, deadline and quality driven individual to develop and test a cloud based Enterprise Application in an Agile development environment. You should have experience writing Enterprise Java Applications using Microservices / Service Oriented Architecture and REST. One of the key qualities of the applicant should be to train-on and apply new technologies to solve difficult problems.
- Three years or more professional experience building or testing Enterprise applications using Java.
- Demonstrable experience and fluency with Spring Framework (Spring-Boot preferred).
- Strong experience in creating or testing Restful web services.
- Experience with Java testing frameworks (Junit/Mocks etc).
- Experience with any RDBMS or NoSQL databases.
- Experience with and understanding of Git.
- Experience working in Scrum agile environment.
- Exceptional knowledge of object-oriented design, including design patterns.
- Strong ability to analyze requirements and develop a risk based approach to testing.
- Experience developing or testing cloud based systems (AWS or equivalent).
- Experience with Build Management & Continuous Integration systems (TeamCity or equivalent)
- Experience with Messaging System (RabbitMQ or equivalent)
- Experience developing multi-threaded applications.
- Experience with Test Automation using Behavioral Driven Development (BDD) or Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience in developing or testing in a regulated environment.
- Experience in developing enterprise scale test automation.
- Experience with C#.
- Healthcare development background.
- BS in Engineering, Computer, or other Science discipline, or equivalent.
- 5+ years with BS
- Testing of service based software systems.
- 2+ years’ development experience.
- Disciplined, regulated industries, medical device experience preferred, including FDA’s 21 CFR 820/ISO 13485 experience.
- Experience with developing automated tests in C# or Java preferred.
- Experience with developing C# or Java web services.
- Sedentary desk/office job with frequent lifting of up to 10 pounds; requires physical skills to operate computer and other mechanical/electrical equipment.
At Ciber Global our consultants have access to a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits can include Paid-Time-Off, Paid Holidays, 401K matching, Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, and a variety of other perks.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Find a purpose
Embrace emerging technologies, create inventive solutions and meet intriguing client challenges. Be a part of something bigger working on teams that make a difference and transform business.
No matter where you are in your career, you can work to move to the next level. You'll work hand in hand with top-tier talent and be part of a team focused on the technologies that lead the way to exciting technological changes.
- Employee Events
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Merchandise Discounts
- Military Leave
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Performance bonus
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Professional Development
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Vacation/paid time off
- Work From Home
Software QA Engineer / Tester