Qualtrics XM is the backbone of the world’s most successful companies. Our secure, agile, easy-to-use platform is a common framework for entire companies to design and improve customer and employee experiences - and to consistently drive innovation in a world where people demand ever more from products, brands, and experiences. A key part of the XM Platform is the ability to “Listen & Remember” the stakeholders. XM Directory helps our customers to know every stakeholder so you can deliver hyper-personalized experiences. When someone says something about your company you can capture it and store it in the XM Directory. Over time, you’ll build up detailed profiles of your customers, employees, and any other stakeholder to know exactly what they like, need, and how every interaction with your company made them feel.
XM Directory engineering team builds highly performant scalable solutions varying from data storage systems to computation and serving solutions. We utilize a plethora of open source and industry accepted technologies for our big data problems such as ElasticSearch, AWS DynamoDB, AWS Kinesis, Apache Kafka, Redis, etc. Our human interface is built using the latest Angular framework with TypeScript language. As a Software Engineer in the XMD team, you will be applying your distributed systems knowledge, familiarity with frontend development, databases, and leading edge ML algorithms to create world class software.
You shouldlovebuilding simple solutions to solve hard customer problems. Designing systems in an agile environment to withstand hyper growth.
A Day in the Life
- Focus on the development of cloud computing infrastructure at Qualtrics, and help build, distribute, scale and optimize these technologies
- Develop scalable, robust, and highly available micro services related to our platform
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones to drive maximum performance
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from other specialists, tech-ops, and product managers
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, collaborate with your peers, prioritize features, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to your customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Strong level of curiosity and interest to learn
- Strong algorithms, data structures and coding background
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Experience with web infrastructure and distributed systems
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our office's design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of our standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.