Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Position Overview:- Responsible for the specification of systems architecture and identification of components. Researches, analyzes, designs, proposes, and delivers IT architecture solutions that are optimal for the business and IT strategies. Provides integrated systems analysis and recommends appropriate hardware, software, and communication links required to support IT goals and strategy. Ensures architectures, strategies, policies, standards and practices for existing and planned systems remain compatible within IT infrastructure.
- Develops departmental plans, including business, production and/or organizational priorities
- Develops resolutions to diverse array of complex problems that require the frequent use of creativity.
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience.- Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends solutions/best practices.
- Directs the activities of software applications development.- Manages the development, installation, and maintenance of computer programs for business applications.
- Directs and coordinates activities related to the design, development and implementation of software operating systems.
- Plans, conducts, and coordinates business programming applications activities.
- Establishes programming standards and program documentation requirements.
- Reviews current status of system applications and prepares recommendations for improvements.
- Manages the development and implementation of web applications.- Manages the technical programming and database development related to the organization’s website
- All other duties as assigned.
Qualifications:- Understands, explains and presents complex technical ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Shows a systematic, analytical approach to problem solving.- Demonstrates above average communication skills with an aptitude for dealing with users, colleagues and suppliers.
- Ability to understand and integrate customer requirements.- Proven ability to work under pressure handling multiple tasks to ensure timely completion of all activities.
- Above average proficiency using standard Office productivity applications pc-based analytical tools.
- Strong track record of leadership.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.- Results oriented with strong attention to detail and a relentless commitment to process improvement and quality
- Can absorb complex technical information and communicate effectively at all levels to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience in coaching peers, team members or managers.Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT or related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing a team of software engineers and software testing analysts.
- .Net development experience using C# as the primary language required
- ASP.Net experience required
- Visual Studio
- Microsoft SQL Server strongly preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal- Ability to work in a team environment, or on an individual bases with limited supervision.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.