* Performing assessments of current & future state processes including workarounds and gap analysis, review software on the market to fulfill the business needs
* Performing Software installation, configuration, training, data conversion and project management activities.
* Participate in interface data-mapping activities to customer ERP systems and other key business systems.
* Communicate customer driven functionality enhancements specifications and participate in design validation activities.
* Provide frontline response, ownership, resolution, and closure of all assigned support inquiries.
* Assist in Testing of applications through assigned use cases
* Assist in Testing of ERP and other Interfaces
* Conduct confirmation testing, as required, to support issue resolution
* Maintain customer profile and issue database.
* Provides documentation to internal and external customer concerning software defects, needs recommendations, issue clarification.
* Knowledge and experience in the usage or support of QMS and/or ERP/MRP Systems in the Aerospace and Defense, Medical Device or other highly regulated manufacturing environment.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills in a QMS and ERP environment desired
* Strong troubleshooting skills
* Advanced MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* BS in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience is required
* 5+ years' experience implementing, training and/or supporting Quality/ERP/MRP Systems in a regulated manufacturing environment. (TIPQA™ experience a plus)
* Familiarization with at least one of the following ERP systems: Oracle Manufacturing, Deltek Costpoint, Infor ERP LN, SAP or Microsoft Dynamics AX.
* 5+ years Manufacturing, Quality Assurance or Shop Floor Control functional experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled