Software Implementation Manager
Exciting career opportunity for a hands on Software Implementation Manager to join a progressive software firm.
You will be responsible for managing the implementation of our SaaS / Web based solution for external clients. You will manage a team of 4 or more associates and also manage your own implementation projects. About 40% of the time will be management duties, 30% solution design and analysis, and 30% managing client implementations.
You will manage the implementation and configuration of our software and work closely with clients during the trial phase and through the full life cycle of the implementation to go live. The average implementation takes about two weeks, and each consultant works on 2 to 3 implementation projects simultaneously.
Your responsibilities will include people and project management, facilitating and leading meetings, gathering and documenting requirements, project management, system configuration, data analysis, data modeling, reporting, presentations to clients, analyzing and implementing business processes, process improvement, troubleshooting system issues, developing complex SQL queries, some basic stored procedure development, mentoring associates, and support.
This is a direct hire position based in Marietta. Excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level and advance into a senior management role in the future. There is limited travel up to 25% of the time.
- 2+ years as a Software Implementation Manager (including people management)
- 8+ years of software implementation experience
- Experience working with external clients on software implementation projects
- 4+ years of strong SQL including developing complex SQL Queries from scratch yourself, and some basic stored procedure development
- Software configuration
- Data Modeling
- Data analytics and analysis
- RDBMS (prefer Oracle)
- Experience facilitating meetings and gathering requirements
- Ability to do presentations for external clients
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Consultative personality
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- 4 Year Degree
- Data Warehouse
- Big 4 experience
Must be authorized to work in the U.S./ Sponsorships are not available