ProSync Technology is a leader in the Intelligence Community built on a community of talented and committed individuals. With a heritage built on supporting National Security and telecommunications industry we deliver solutions in Hardware Engineering, Intelligence Analysis, Cyber Defense, Research and Software Development. If you are ready for a new and exciting career we invite you to apply to be a part of our team, ProSync, Professionals In-Sync.
ProSync is currently looking for a Software Integration Engineer Level 3 to join our team!
Description of Position:
- Responsible for building, installing, monitoring, troubleshooting, configuring, managing and performing software upgrades of the software stack layer between the operating system layer and the Mission application layer on HPC systems.
- Provide your expertise in integrating, installing, upgrading, compiling and supporting COTS/GOTS software in a heterogeneous operating system environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and have at least eight (8) years of demonstrable experience with integrating, installing, configuring, upgrading, compiling, and supporting COTS/GOTS software in a heterogeneous operating system environment.OR
- The individual shall have five (5) years full time Computer Science directly related work that can be substituted for a degree and have at least eight (8) years of demonstrable experience.OR
- An industry recognized professional certification, as defined in the TT0s, may substitute as one (1) year experience. A Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field may substitute for two (2) years' experience.
- Ability to integrate, install, configure, upgrade, compile, and support COTS/GOTS software.
- Generate documentation for the full software stack.
- Update software for sustainment support.
- Basic Linux system administration skills and shell scripting.
- Execute test codes for characterization of software performance.
- Provide software product ownership for HPC tools.
- Working knowledge of CM tools, web documentation, and issue tracking.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and switch between various architectural paradigms.
Task Required Skills:
- Experience as a Linux System Administrator with technical knowledge regarding compute, network, memory, and storage components
- Experience writing scripts using Bash
- Experience diagnosing system issues on Linux-based clusters
- Experience with SLURM Workload Manager
- Experience with HPC open source parallel programming methods such as OpenSHMEM, pthreads, Open MPI, and UPC
Task Desired Skills:
- Experience with automating system procedures/tasks and using benchmarks to confirm subsystem health
- Experience with Linux cluster/node monitoring tools such as NHC (Node Health Check)
- Familiar with InfiniBand network communications
- Familiar with parallel file systems such as Lustre
- Experience with the Atlassian Suite of Tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- U.S. Citizenship and TS/SCI with Polygraph required
- CCAs will not be considered
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync. Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.