Job search is broken. Help us fix it! JobTarget is a leading company in the online job search and recruiting industry. Our team is comprised of experts in recruitment, ecommerce, and online job search. Our products are used by thousands of corporate recruiters and reach millions of job seekers. Our revenues are growing, and we are looking to expand our technology team.
The company values work life balance, rewarding risk and creativity, and an open culture. You, as a Project Manager will be a key member of the Software Development team by overseeing key deliverables and timelines of all JobTarget products and services.
- Maintain status knowledge of all JobTarget projects
- Coordinate with various cross functional teams to analyze product requirements, estimate work, prioritize, and plan schedules
- Drive projects forward beyond just organizing meetings and taking notes: identify and communicate risks, follow up on commitments, be clear on next steps at all times
- Identify and resolve lack of clarity across teams on project components, questions, and anything that hinders the forward progress of projects
- Provide continuous visibility into gaps, issues, risks, and opportunities across teams, solving and where needed escalating impediments via meetings, emails, and documentation
- Responsible for clearly defining and quantifying each step, as well as establishing and over communicating timelines for each project milestone and deliverable
- Facilitate efficient communication between all project stakeholders and teams
- Organize, track, and report on project progress.
- Orchestrate the tricky art and science of balancing sustainable pace with the reality of deadlines
- Follow up on action items from meetings and document decisions and outcomes
- Use Agile methodologies to drive projects forward
- Responsible for ensuring that roadblocks are removed, questions are answered, and team members have what they need to make progress
- When estimates inevitably are wrong and timelines inevitably change, responsible for communicating cause, impact, and contingency options as soon as practical so we can all adapt together
- 3+ years of project manager experience, in an Agile environment
- A clear understanding of agile concepts and principles. Experience with Scrum or Kanban preferred
- Proven track record of delivering projects from the requirements phase to launch
- One or more Agile certifications (CSM, ICP, PMI-ACP) preferred
- Strong oral/written communication skills. Detail oriented
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize multiple projects, accountability, proactive nature and committed work ethic
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills, experience working with JIRA, ClickUp, Confluence, or other project management tools a plus
- Extremely organized
- Comfortable in a fast-moving, fast changing environment
JobTarget provides a high-energy growth environment, along with a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including PTO, medical, dental and 401(k) with match. Employees may also be eligible to participate in JobTarget's Equity Incentive Plan. Compensation commensurate with experience. JobTarget is an equal opportunity employer.
Please click here to apply: http://www.Click2Apply.net/xbbz538hskq89sdn