Galileo is the recognized leader in advanced payment processing solutions providing our partners unparalleled competitive advantages, including: flexibility, speed to market, scalability, innovation, security, reliability, compliance, customization and increased profitability. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah we have supported over 700 of the leading programs in the industry in both the US and Canada with our continuously improving next generation platform.
We are currently seeking a Software QA Engineers to join our back end development teams to test multiple applications. This role is a mix of manual and automated testing, and requires an extreme attention to detail and desire to help produce the best code possible.
- Work directly with software developers to effectively test new and existing products, as well as code updates and bug fixes.
- Develop Test Cases, Test Scripts, and related testing documentation
- Interact with Development and other team members to investigate potential issues
- Create and execute test plans for back end systems, and Linux-based applications
- Perform different types of product testing, including functional, regression and install testing
- Become familiar with new technologies as needed in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Isolate, reproduce and accurately report software defects and deficiencies
- Participate in requirement reviews and design reviews
- Familiar with QA skills in test planning, test automation, defect isolation, defect reporting, and test reporting
- Knowledge of database concepts and SQL (experience with Oracle preferred)
- Excellent analytical, technical and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude and superior work ethic, as well as team orientation
- Exceptional attention to detail and organization
- Ability to shift focus according to assigned project priorities
- Hands on experience with C, Python, PHP, SQL and solid knowledge of web application environments a plus.