Software Engineering QA Intern
Digital information sharing is the future of medicine. TraceLink is building the first ever cloud-based network and application platform that helps our global customers share crucial business information while collaborating on manufacturing and distributing billions of medical products worldwide.
Tracelink is looking for talented computer science/software engineering students to complete internships at one of the fastest growing companies in the area. We seek students with the skills, commitment, and leadership potential to help us innovate and grow. This will be a full-time paid internship (40hrs per week) during the months of June, July, and August.
As an intern at Tracelink, you will:
- Develop, enhance and maintain current and new applications and web services
- Participate in the full software development life cycle
- Investigate and analyze reported defects in a timely manner, and recommend solutions to these problems including code changes, data updates, or configuration modifications
- Conduct and assist in unit and integration testing
- Ability to design and develop software in a group or independently.
- Must be returning to school in the fall to either a BA, BS or Master's Program
- Residing in the Rochester, N.Y. area during the time of the internship
- Access to reliable transportation to the Rochester (Fairport) office.
- Majoring in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related fields
- GPA of 3. 0 or above