ATC is looking for an experienced Software Quality Assurance Engineer to support verification and validation of embedded software systems for spaceflight applications. Strong interpersonal skills are required as the candidate will work closely with design engineering, test, customers and subcontractors to deliver exceptional quality products.
- Minimum 5+ years in a SQA role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Hands-on experience testing embedded software applications
- Able to manage multiple deadlines and shift priorities successfully
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Familiarity with Git and Gitlab (or equivalent tools) preferable
- Must have or be eligible for security clearance
- Create and maintain test cases and test plans from requirements and specifications
- Maintain test metrics and report problems found during test
- Track and report defect metrics using an automated issue tracking system
- Analyze develop processes and recommend/implement improvements
- Estimate SQA activity sizing, schedules, and resource requirements
- Audit software development processes
- Champion corporate best practices
Interested candidates submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Assurance Technology Corporation (ATC) is a leader in the design and development of high technology electronics systems for the space and communications industries. ATC has a successful history in space and ground systems research and development programs yielding advanced technology high reliability hardware and software as well as providing engineering and management consulting and high reliability test services. ATC offers excellent benefits including company paid medical and dental insurance, a deferred profit sharing plan, and a 401(k) savings plan. Our Massachusetts facilities are located northwest of Boston convenient to routes 2, 3, 128, and 495. Visit our website at http://www.assurtech.com.
Assurance Technology Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer to include Veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Software QA Engineer / Tester