Title: Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Reports to: Manager of Software Development
Location: Totowa, New Jersey Office Location
ECI Technology is a leading global provider of Chemical Analytical Management Systems for Semiconductor, PCB, and other cutting-edge industries. ECI is rapidly growing, following increasing market demand by leveraging the company’s superior technology meeting the highest standards for chemical process control systems. ECI seeks a Software QA Engineer to add to our talented team of software developers and testers.
- Collaborate closely with software development team and stake holders from other departments to ensure the quality of the software that controls the company’s products.
- Review, understand, identify gaps and provide feedback for new and existing project software requirements.
- Develop detailed manual and automated test plans per requirements.
- Execute test plans.
- Provide software related support to in-house and field service teams as needed.
- Provide software administration support to R&D team.
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- 5 + years’ experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with Windows OS
- Strong experience with automation tools (selenium/others)
- Performance and stability testing is a plus.
- Strong understanding of QA methods and processes and ability to document problems/issues as well as test procedures and test results in detail.
- Proven experience developing test plans based upon requirements.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Agile methodology and TFS/Visual Studio is a plus.
About the Company:
ECI Technology is the leading provider of Chemical Management Systems for Semiconductor, PV, and PCB industries. Our technologies help make possible the manufacturing of computer chips, flat panels, solar panels, printed circuit boards and more. Established in 1987, ECI now boasts thousands of satisfied customers worldwide. From R&D labs to high volume manufacturing environments, ECI's products offer the best flexibility, accuracy, and reliability, where it matters most.
ECI's strength lies in adapting to the world's most rapidly changing industries. Our lab develops new products and procedures for novel applications as (or sometimes before) they are introduced into various industries. Our unmatched experience and worldwide network of representatives enable us to be first to market and offer the most comprehensive solution for control of complex manufacturing processes.
As a result, ECI owns dozens of U.S. and international patents. Recognized both for technological innovations and business acumen, many awards adorn our walls at ECI Headquarters, located in Totowa, New Jersey, USA. These include Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies in New Jersey, NJTC Electronics Company of the Year, and Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist, awarded to our CEO.