Aerotek's client is a growing medical device company which has developed a unique robotic system to be used during percutaneous procedures in the cath lab. The company is establishing a new standard for the physician quality of life, workflow efficiency, and improved patient outcome.
- Collaborate with development team to develop test plans and protocols.
- Execute test plans and protocols ensuring all requirements are met.
- Build automation tools for release and performance testing,where appropriate.
- Prepare detailed reports based on results of verification and qualification tests.
- Support R&D design activities through testing of prototype designs.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills required.
- BA or BS degree in Engineering required.
- Experience of medical device or regulated environment experience highly preferred
- Experience in Verification and Validation
- Experience in Validation of Test fixtures/methods highly desired.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.