Join a business that offers growth potential of a startup while providing the stability and experience of over 25 years of proven business success across multiple different industries.
What You’ll Do
As a Software Sales Manager/Director you will be directly responsible for building relationships with potential enterprise customers for our various software platforms and help generate leads and ultimately sales.
You will rely on your extensive network of supply chain managers and supervisors to lead our efforts aimed directly at selling our products and services to enterprise level clients, primarily in the manufacturing, technology, and agricultural sectors.
A tiered bonus compensation program and base salary with benefits ensures our teams motivation is always at peak performance with a focus on the common goal of driving revenue and closing sales.
In order to excel in this position you should also have an in-depth familiarity with global supply chain operations and a thorough understanding of how supply chains are maintained across a multinational corporate environment.
Applicants should also understand the common risks associated with utilizing suppliers in developing countries and how those risks can have significant implications on the reputation and finances of corporations based in the United States.
Work Alongside Company Leadership
Train with, report to, and work directly alongside our founders and executives to gain a full understanding of the benefits of our products and how to properly deploy them in order for corporations to achieve the maximum benefits of our suite of technology products.
- Generate leads and close opportunities with strategic prospects across multiple verticals (globally).
- Leverage value-based sales approaches and techniques including personalized demos, consultative conversations, onsite meetings, etc. (to Directors, VPs, and C-level technology executives).
- Expertly manage complex sales cycles.
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts and clear visibility on sales performance.
- Forecast revenue achievement while creating satisfied and long term customers. To thrive in this role, it will be imperative that you stay aware of industry trends, competitive landscapes and customer needs.
What We’re Looking For:
* 5+ years of relationships with supply chain managers from Fortune 1000 companies. (If you if have direct and strong relationships with the top Fortune 1000 supply chain managers and supervisors, then this role is for you.)
- 5+ years of experience as a top performer in a closing role at a SaaS company.
- 3+ years of enterprise sales experience.
- Unwavering commitment to personal performance, and a history of success exceeding annual sales quotas.
- Experience selling to technical buyers, preferably CEOs, CCOs, CTOs, CMOs, and CIOs.
- Ability to navigate large complex organizations and familiarity with large supply chains.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across all buyer personas (individual contributor to C-level).
- A logical and methodical sales process.
- Intellectual curiosity; someone who strives to understand everything about the market and the needs of our customers in order to provide a compelling solution.
About Counter Human Trafficking Compliance Solutions (CHTCS):
CHTCS is a supply chain compliance and advisory company that provides software technology and supply chain management platforms aimed at reducing the risk of human trafficking and labor abuses found in corporate supply chains. CHTCS recently launched a COVID-19 Supply Chain Impact Assessment platform that builds on their previous platform and provides corporations with the tools to gain a better understanding of how COVID-19 has affected their global operations, and how to plan for future disruption events.
About Rizk Ventures:
Rizk Ventures is a special situation operating and investment platform that focuses on Real Estate, Healthcare, and Technology. Rizk Ventures leadership has operated, owned, and sold past businesses, both public and private stemming back to the 1990’s. Rizk Ventures current portfolio companies include CHTCS, as well as many others including Workspace Property Trust, a commercial real estate company with over 140 buildings across the United States, and RVH Solutions, a healthcare technology company utilized by thousands of hospitals and health systems.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
This position will be a remote position due to COVID-19 with minimal travel in 2020.
- Top Performer in a Closing Role at a SaaS Company: 5 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Monday to Friday
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
commission and bonuses