We are looking for professionals in the IT area who are dynamic and with the ability to learn quickly. We want people to think outside the box with a great capacity to grow professionally, face challenges with creativity and be willing to learn every day, work as a team and passionate about their work.
Our people must be self-taught and have the ability to work with little supervision. We are an open-door organization where we value creativity and the desire to excel.
Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems and software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution and act as local administrator, including:
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems and software.
- Respond to queries either in person, over the phone or internet.
- Write training manuals and provide training.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Perform daily administration task over the platform.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related
- Experience between 2 to 5 years in similar positions
- Must possess excellent teamwork abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and with little supervision.
- Ability to learn quickly through formal training and self-study.
- Immediate availability
- Permanent position
- Medical Plan
- Life Insurance
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Company and industry activities
- More benefits to be discussed on the offer