The IT team that supports the Medical Information business is looking for an experienced Systems Support/Analyst to provide technical support of the Envision System, which is the global medical information system at the client site.
· Learn and understand the global MI business process, Envision System, and Envision System interfaces.
· Perform troubleshooting as required and participate in problem-solving efforts of application issues and interface issues as reported by Envision end users
· Monitor, update, and follow-up on issues reported in Service Now, client site. Service Desk issue reporting software
· Report and track confirmed issues with application supplier
· Test application fixes and new releases to ensure quality and usability for Envision end users
· Aid in reviews of technical system documentation pertaining to Envision System interfaces
· Complete assigned tasks for various Envision System projects
· At least 5 years’ experience with system support, testing, and systems analysis.
· Proven troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Demonstrated ability to quickly learn business processes and related systems
· Familiarity with Salesforce/Veeva is preferred
· Understanding of software development and software quality assurance
· Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to work independently
· Must be detail and quality oriented
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to manage time, prioritize, and complete multiple tasks effectively on schedule
Bachelor's Degree, preferably in the areas of Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field