The Software/Systems V&V Engineer is responsible for ensuring the successful operation of advanced automotive radar systems within the data collection fleet through test definition, data collection, high-level data performance analysis.
- Full understanding of the data acquisition system and associated interfaces
- Follow up with team to ensure test specifications are complete and baselined for each release
- Ensure compliance with System Test process, e.g. correct document/report templates, traceability according to System Requirements and System Architecture requirements
- Drive standardization within the teams for Automated Test Tools, Test Racks, and use of software development and ensure required equipment is available for required testing
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements:
- BSEE, Computer engineering, Hardware/Software engineering, or equivalent required
- Advanced knowledge in testing and validation processes
- Good understanding of software, electronics and hardware design
- Proven ability to deliver technical assignments
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.