Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Operating in the nation's Capital, we stay ahead of what’s coming next. Drawing from the power of Accenture, we deliver integrated, mobile and interactive experiences that exceed our people’s expectations. Join us where ideas are freely exchanged, and concepts evolve into practical solutions.
You are able to:
- Serve as a cross-functional team member responsible for the validation of software development and maintenance activities supporting the SAP HANA platform
- Collaborate with software engineers to develop test approach and test cases
- Execute and document manual and automated testing
- Review and analyze test results across integration, regression, performance, and user testing activities
- Ensure quality and improvement throughout the software development life-cycle
Here's what you need:
- 2 plus years of experience supporting software testing and quality assurance efforts
- US Citizenship required; no dual citizens
- An active Top Secret/SCI w/FSP is required for this role
Bonus Points if you have:
- Knowledge of performance/stress testing of platforms with large datasets
- Experience with SAP HANA and/or business intelligence tools (Tableau, Microsoft Power BI) a plus
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services. Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Software QA Engineer / Tester