ProSync Technology is a leader in the Intelligence Community built on a community of talented and committed individuals. With a heritage built on supporting National Security and telecommunications industry we deliver solutions in Hardware Engineering, Intelligence Analysis, Cyber Defense, Research and Software Development. If you are ready for a new and exciting career we invite you to apply to be a part of our team, ProSync, Professionals In-Sync.
ProSync is currently looking for a **Test Engineer 3** to join our team!
**Description of Position:
- Developing and executing functional test procedures.
- Feature, System, and Regression testing of each release (per the Sprint schedule) of the product.
- Testing within an agile development environment for a feature-based release model.
- Documentation and maintenance of the test plan, test environments, and test event checklists for each test cycle.
- Providing feedback to the project team, software developers, and Government Program Manager (GPM) on test results and defects.
- Establish and employ Data & Configuration Management capabilities
- Support Data Authentication group functions; and comply with program Discrepancy Reporting criteria and processes
- Assess operational and system performance requirements for testability and criticality to frame and prioritize T&E objectives and enable evaluation planning
- Coordinate with program Systems Engineering (SE) and review T&E-related SE information to leverage functional analysis, system descriptions, parameter selection and dependencies, Modeling and Simulation, and initial performance risk assessments to inform evaluation planning
- Assess operational environments and priorities for evaluation attention and scenario selection, and to coordinate user participation in T&E
- 8+ years’ experience with:
- Assist with any or all of the Level 1 tasks as constrained by technical training and previous testing experience
- Conducting research into and applying knowledge of Government test and evaluation concepts and related engineering, acquisition, and operations activities as needed to support the T&E activities.
- Produce Evaluation Plans (metric framework, scenarios/threads, timelines, requirements/T&E cross-walk),
- Analysis Plans, Data Requirements, Risk Assessments, Evaluation Reports, Status reports; provide input to Government T&E products (e.g., Technology Readiness Assessments, Test & Evaluation Strategy, Test & Evaluation Master Plan, T&E Plans & Procedures and Test Readiness Reports)
- Provide overall leadership of the T&E task and serve as primary liaison to the government for supporting contract coordination and task execution
- Communicate issues and solutions to the broader government and contract management structure as requested by Leadership
- Ensure the appropriate level of independence of the team from the solution provider to support government management of objectivity risk
- Manage T&E resources and tasks; ensure quality assurance of test processes and products
- Participate in T&E WIPT and/or Integrated Test Team as needed to ensure proper coordination of T&E activities
- Drive innovation and responsiveness to program changes and evolving T&E status to help manage program risk: develop alternative courses of action, work-arounds, and fallback positions with a recommended course of action for each risk, and monitor and re-evaluate risks at appropriate milestones
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
- Experience generating technical documentation
- Experience using with Jira and Confluence
** Bulleted Skills and/or Knowledge Requirements
- U.S. Citizenship and TS/SCI with Polygraph required
- CCAs will not be considered
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync. Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.