Are you looking to make a difference in the federal government? Are you looking for a career, not just a “job”? Are you passionate about doing what’s right? Do you have experience and skills in acquisition, specifically information technology acquisitions? Then we have a position for you.
The successful candidate will be a team member who supports a federal client with the testing of a system based on web server and mobile device platforms. Our client has a nationally deployed system that communicates wirelessly with several hundred thousand handheld scanning devices across the nation.
The Software Tester/Requirements Analyst will be part of an agile development team that places client satisfaction as our highest priority. The successful candidate will be responsible for gathering requirements and testing application modifications, new functionality prototypes, and system enhancements. The Noblis team provides federal clients with services and cutting-edge technical and advisory support and IT solutions for clients to meet their business strategies. The candidate should demonstrate excellent problem solving skills and analytical capabilities.
Additional responsibilities will include:
• Meeting with stakeholders to gather and document requirements;
• Develop Use Cases, Shall Statements and User Stories as needed;
• Participate in functional unit testing and internal integration testing and regression testing (manual and automated);
• Test planning, developing test cases/test scripts, test execution, error reporting, analysis and error verification;
• Providing test reports and updates in the change management tool and team site;
• Engage client personnel and other contractors to understand specific system and functional requirements to develop user stories
• Other related duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of relevant functional experience as a software tester or QA analyst
• Ability to understand business objectives and create business need statements
• Ability to write clear, concise, unambiguous and accurate requirements
• All candidates must have strong communication skills
• Ability to solve problems independently, responsible for meeting deadlines
• Ability to work on teams and deal effectively with people
• Must be a US Citizen to be considered
• Experience with agile testing is desired
• Experience with automated testing tools and methods preferred but not required
• Experience with mobile scanning devices preferred
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race.