Point S is seeking a candidate to fill the role of Software Training Specialist. This role will be a key point of contact for our member stores for supporting shop applications and coordinating training for new users and locations.
A successful candidate must:
- Be comfortable speaking with a non-technical audience
- Be able to learn new software quickly
- Be a good communicator
- Be organized and take notes
- Have good time management
- Have a strong attention to detail
Common job duties would include:
- Reporting bugs and problems
- Train via 1:1 and Webinar/group formats
- Reporting information to management
- Act as technical support
- Provide user reported feedback to development and management teams
- Working solo and with a team
This is a new position and requires you to be a self-starter and take the lead with developing training procedures and documents. This will be a remote position and require reliable internet and a suitable work area where remote trainings can be conducted without interruption. Occasional travel may be required.
Please have experience in this type of role.
The company provides:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401K with employer match
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Training and Development Specialist