The SolaHDRegional Sales Manager - Pacific Northwestwill have responsibility for thePacific Northwestof United States. We are looking for a sales professional with technical sales experience and demonstrated management acumen to lead this important territory. She or he will manage the complex sales channel, reps and distributors, and pull sales through the right target customers. This person must demonstrate a strong work ethic, knowledge of the automation side of the electrical business and management skills for leading a team who are not direct reports.
• Lead, train, and develop sales rep teams to focus on SolaHD growth
• Manage distributor and end customer relationships in given territory
• Identify and develop target accounts
• Provide technical sales expertise to reps, distributors and end-users
• Develop and meet / exceed planned sales objectives
• Provide territory feedback through Oracle SalesCloud CRM tool
• Must be close to an airport hub.
• Minimum 40% travel requirement
• Company car provided