IES Residential is currently hiring Solar Commercial Cold Callers to work remotely. The Cold caller will research, cold call, and successfully create introductory relationships with businesses, non-profits, institutions, & government entities, establishing interest in all of IES Energy Solutions product lines, specifically, but not exclusively, solar photovoltaic energy systems with or without energy storage.
- Obtain client details and set up prospective customers in CRM system.
- Obtain utility bills and enter information into CRM system for prospective clients.
- Obtain pertinent notes that will aid sales consultant in working with customer on development of project or closing sale and enter information into CRM in addition to having handover call to bring sales consultant up to speed on important clients.
- Use internet tools to research prospective clients and gain context on who to contact, business model, gate keepers, and/or other relevant and necessary information to establish relationship.
- Use e-mail, text, and phone as tools to work with new or prospective customers to develop relationships that will generate possible interest in IES services.
- Must have quiet home office.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Engineering or Business, or minimum of five years equivalent experience in directly equivalent work position.
- Must be effective at working independently in at home working environment where research and customer contact tasks are not directly managed.
- Advanced Knowledge of B2B Sales Techniques
- Advanced Knowledge of Solar Financing Methods
- Understanding of Utility Electrical Interface
- Intermediate Construction Knowledge
IES is a national provider of industrial products and infrastructure services to a variety of end markets, including electrical, mechanical and communications contracting solutions for the commercial, industrial, residential and renewable energy markets. IES is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. As of the end of IES’s 2020 fiscal year ending September 30, 2020, IES produced over $1.19 billion in revenue and employed over 5000 employees at over 79 domestic locations across the United States. IES is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Females. Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans Encouraged to Apply.
From office buildings to wind farms, industrial complexes to housing developments, our employees and design professionals design, build, and maintain the systems that empower lives.
- Our commitment to our employees is reflected by our actions:
- Safety is Priority One – and our record shows it
- Competitive Pay
- Company 401K plan with Employer Contribution Match
- Company Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Choice of Medical Coverage including Prescription and Short Term Disability Plans
- Choice of Dental and Vision Coverage
- Optional Long-term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident, Legal and Pet Coverage
- Auto and Home Insurance Discount Programs
PLEASE NO AGENCY CALLS.
NOTE TO ALL AGENCIES: Any unsolicited agency resumes or agency represented candidates that are presented to any IES employee without first having a signed contract between that agency and the IES Talent Acquisition organization will become the property of IES and no fees will be paid.
EEO & Affirmative Action
The IES policy on equal employment opportunity prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, or any other protected status or characteristic. This policy applies to recruiting, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation, benefits, and all other terms and conditions of employment, and also states that retaliation against any employee who files a complaint regarding possible violations of this policy will not be tolerated. IES is also committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans. IES develops affirmative action programs to support its commitment to equal employment opportunity, consistent with company policy and the company’s obligations as a contractor to the United States government.
View IES' policy on Pay Transparency Pay Transparency NonDiscrimination Poster
IES is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. IES provides reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants who need accommodation in the job application process should contact the IES Residential Main office at toll free (855)-IES-Hire or (855) 431-4473 or any IES office to request assistance.
Right to Work