Are you ready to level up your career in a booming industry that offers stability and job security?
Working as an Electrician for Semper Solaris gives you access to tons of new technology and learning opportunities. Due to our continuous growth and large workload, Semper offers full time hours and plenty of overtime opportunities.
Semper Solaris is the fastest growing leader in the Residential Solar Installation industry and we are looking for motivated Electricians to join the team in our brand new Fresno location! Our commitment to excellence has earned us an industry-wide reputation for being one of the top Roofing, Solar, and HVAC companies in California.
- Perform main service panel upgrades ranging from 125A to 400A. Overhead and underground.
- Install batteries – Including industry leader brands like Tesla
- Basic stucco removal and main service panel weatherproofing as required to prep for and pass rough inspections.
- Perform subpanel and load center upgrades
- Tie in solar installations to main service panels
- Identify and/or establish grounding
- Utilize knowledge of A/C and D/C systems
- Journeyman or electrical certification a preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in disco/reco of main service panels preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in panel upgrades preferred
- Knowledge of the latest NEC code book
- Previous experience installing batteries preferred (will train)
- Previous experience installing photovoltaic systems preferred but not required (will train)
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Some college preferred
- Competitive hourly rate!
- Full benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Voluntary Life & AD&D Insurance, H.S.A., Employee Assistance Program
- Paid sick and vacation time
- Career path opportunities for top performers!
- Lots of opportunities for overtime hours
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
- Must be able to travel to other CA locations as needed
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time
- Must be able to talk, listen, and speak clearly on telephone
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs regularly
Semper Solaris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.