Becoming a Solar Energy Sales Consultant Direct Seller gives you the ability to offer solar energy in 7 major markets across the USA. If you are able to acquire the customer we are able to deliver the financing, installation, warranty, and customer service. Erus is El Paso Texas' largest solar installer. We cover all of Southern New Mexico down to Horizon city, and even into Odessa. If you have had success in car sales, cell phones, timeshare, etc. then this is the place for you. Come feel good about what you sell. Great pay, great fun, and you feel good about selling!!!
- Earn up to $10,000 per sale in revenue.
- 11 years of business with A record.
- More positive BBB reviews than any other major solar company in US!
- Expedited payments and commissions - the fastest pay in all of solar!
- Sales and marketing programs that work.
- Multiple finance, lease, and PPA options - Residential & Commercial.
- Dedicated Project Managers.
- Multi-State licensing (AZ, NM, TX, NV, GA, SC, NC, FL).
- Full- time finance and support hotline.
Imagine the Opportunity:
Merit Based Compensation
Our company has a best-of-class commission compensation plan. You earn what you sell as an Independent Contractor (Direct Seller).
Right Solution at The Right Time
The solar industry is currently exploding when the rest of the economy is sinking. With government incentives and cash rebates working in conjunction with soaring price drops, the solar industry is a modern-day gold rush. The federal government has committed tens of billions of dollars to the industry as have local utilities.
Our Game-Changing Offerings
Erus Energy possesses an innovative and highly effective marketing approach that creates thousands of preset, pre-qualified homeowners interested in our products. This along with the pricing leverage we command provide massive value to both our organization and our customers.
Growth Track Record
From humble beginnings, Erus Energy today is a top regional player positioned to go national. Armed with a national growth strategy, Erus will continue to grow across America, providing tremendous opportunities to both its clients and employees.
Erus Energy is committed to help you find the future you seek. We grow from within as a matter of principle. Successful future career paths includes building a high six figure sales, sales management, or other opportunities at the corporate office in training, recruiting, or management.
The Erus Sales position is a six figure opportunity that's not right for everyone. You must be willing to conduct at least five appointments a day, five days a week, Monday through Thursdays and Saturdays. Many of these appointments will be conducted around the metro area, requiring a good deal of travel. We do however believe that balance is a must for our sales team. As such, you will receive 2 days off per week and have set "working" hours each day (you make your own schedule but typical selling hours are 10am to just after sunset).
Our salespeople's primary responsibility is to set appointments and delight our clients. An Direct Seller must be able to manage their time and generate appointments through referrals and other self-generated devices we equip you with. An ideal candidate for this job will have great passion for selling, be great with people, and love to sell for a firm that is the best in its class.
You will be a revenue generator for a high growth enterprise that doesn't accept excuses and reasons EVER. The Erus work environment is fast paced with high expectations, no excuses, and tremendous "share the riches" pay for performance.
- Generate appointments weekly from referrals, walk-ins, and trade shows.
- Become an expert who understands solar and energy efficiency, giving you the ability to show customers how to reduce their energy cost at no additional cost.
- Complete paperwork timely and perfectly, honoring your clients and our highly valued administrative staff.
- References that verify proven successful sales track record of exceeding goals wherever you go, motivation, and solid 50 hour work ethic.
- A passion for sales, solar, and making a difference.
- A valid driver's license, clean driving record, and access to reliable, professional looking transportation.
- Demonstrated ability/desire to perform in high pressure, fast growth company environment.
- Proficiency with MS Office and the internet.
- Computer literacy.
- A generous pay-for-performance structure.
- Career path for top performers.
- Access to tools and resources to help you achieve your sales goals.
Erus Energy is a leading solar energy company headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with offices located throughout Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Florida, and South Carolina. With over 12,000 Customers in 6 states across the USA, Erus Energy is the premier choice for employees and customers. Find out more about us by visiting our website at http://www.erusenergy.com/
Erus Energy is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.0