Sunpro is seeking a Foreman / Supervisor for our Lubbock, TX. location to assist the Territory Manager! This is a fast-paced leadership position overseeing all day to day operations and overseeing multiple installation crews. The Solar Foreman is ultimately responsible for organizing, motivating, and leading the installation team as well as ensuring the safety, quality, and efficiency of the crew, and ultimately a best in class customer experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure customer satisfaction above all else!
- Confirm that staff is aware of their daily duties and assignments
- Monitor and oversee daily production of the office and its employees
- Manage employee and subcontractor schedules and time reporting
- Schedule projects and service work
- Maintain and enforce safety and training program
- Acquire necessary project materials, tools and equipment
- Inspect job sites of each installation for quality and accuracy
- Resolve project, customer, and staff escalations
- Review project packets for completeness and accuracy
- Oversee inspections and commissioning
- Update appropriate statuses in project management software
Qualifications & Requirements
- Must be a motivated team player, looking to succeed
- 5+ years residential construction management experience
- Must have electrical experience/knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects; installation, operations, and troubleshooting
- Excellent people skills, able to manage, motivate and discipline if necessary
- Professional demeanor when customer-facing
- Strong work ethic and grit
What’s in it for You?
- Competitive Pay and Incentives
- Opportunities for Self-development and Career Progression
- Health Benefits, Allowances, 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
Founded in 2008, Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar in the United States. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintains the solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service and was ranked #5 for 2020 Solar Power World’s Magazine Top Solar Rooftop Contractors nationwide.
Sunpro is a drug free work environment.
Only candidates able to pass a drug test and a background check will be hired.
Sunpro is an equal opportunity employer.
Applications will remain active for 60 days.