YOUR SOLAR CAREER STARTS TODAY
- Fasted growing leader in California for Residential Roofing and Solar
- 11 locations throughout California
- Veteran Owned
- Competitive compensation, paid time off, complete benefits package
- Advancement opportunities for top performers
Semper Solaris has continued to grow even in these uncertain times. With five new offices opened in the last six months, we are proving ourselves to be #semperstrong! We are looking for a Solar Installers to be a part of our growth and build strong teams in each of our branches.
Apply today join the largest solar company in California
What will you do?
- Complete roof installation on various roof types, as well as ground mounts
- Ensure proper job documentation is completed once the job installation concludes
- Install racking systems and modules
- Apply weather seal, such as pipe flashings and sealants, to roof penetrations and structural devices
- Test operation or functionality of mechanical, plumbing, electrical, and control systems
- Install copper or plastic plumbing using pipes, fittings, pipe cutters, acetylene torches, solder, wire brushes, sand cloths, flux, plastic pipe cleaners, or plastic glue
What do you get?
- Competitive hourly rate!
- Career path opportunities for top performers!
- Full benefits package including, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Employee Assistance Program
- Paid sick and vacation time
What do you need?
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Previous experience with solar PV installation, roofing, or general construction is Previous experience utilizing power and hand tools required
Apply today to be a part of the renewable energy movement with the best in California!
Semper Solaris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.