Install rooftop solar arrays throughout the state of CT. We are much more concerned about customer satisfaction and quality of work than we are about speed. We need someone with a good attitude and strong work ethic to join our crew for the following:
- Show up at office at 6:30 and load trucks
- Call customer prior to the scheduled arrival time to give an ETA
- Arrive at customers home and review project with customer
- Set-up a safe work zone at job site
- Measure roof and confirm solar layout
- Work with electricians on site to confirm wire runs
- Find rafter and install flashing kits and racking
- Ensure roof is waterproof
- Install Enphase microinverter system or Solaredge optimizers and trunk cable
- Ground system
- Install solar array
- trim rails and confirm everything is reporting
- Clean up job-site and review work with customer to ensure customer satisfaction and address any concerns
- Return to office and offload and clean truck
- Maintain tools and stock in trucks and order new stock when running low.
- Comprehensive knowledge of basic tools
- Experience with ladders and roofing safety
- Ironridge racking
- Snap and Rack racking
- Enphase microinverters
- Solaredge systems
While we prefer someone with experience we are willing to train someone who has a good attitude, strong work ethic, someone who is not afraid to go on a roof and work safely and someone who values quality work and outstanding customer service.
You will need to pass a background check and have a valid drivers license and reliable transportation.
If you have experience with home improvement and want to learn how to install solar, we encourage you to apply.
Comp time included and health insurance available.