Solar Sales Consultant -
Commercial and Agricultural Sales Consultant
Location: Salisbury MD
Who we are
Over the last 10 years, Paradise Energy Solutions has become one of the leading solar installers in the mid-Atlantic region. We believe in empowering our team, and allowing them to take pride in and have a passion for helping us accomplish our vision.
At Paradise Energy, our core values of Faith, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork, and Stewardship are at the core of who we are. They drive every decision and interaction that we have. We are looking for team members who will help us live out these values.
What we are looking for in an Outside Solar Sales Consultant
You should be:
- A fearless cold caller
- An exceptional closer
- An educator & consultative seller
- A self-starter with a creative mindset and eagerness to embrace challenges
You should have:
- A track record of exceeding your sales goals in outside sales
- Experience closing deals with business owners, c-level executives, and/or farmers
- The ability to sell a technical product with a value of $20k to $1MM
- A passion for building relationships and helping others succeed in reaching their financial goals
- Established connections with business decision-makers and active engagement with your community
What we offer our Solar Sales Consultants
- A starting salary of $80,000 to $100,000 plus commissions, with NO cap on annual earnings (Average annual earnings $80,000 to $150,000)
- Thorough onboarding to launch your career in solar sales
- Strong marketing team that generates leads
- Ongoing training and development
- A comprehensive employee benefits package and a company car, cell phone, and laptop
About the Solar Sales Consultant position
As a Solar Sales Consultant, you will be a critical part of our company’s growth and continued success. You will enjoy a high degree of independence and ownership for growing sales in your region, but you will also receive a great deal of support from management, estimating, marketing, and your branch manager. By initiating and maintaining relationships, you will have the opportunity to guide clients through the entire outside sales process including, education, evaluation, qualification, pricing, and the close.
You will be part of a thriving team atmosphere that likes to have fun, will root for your success, and challenge you to grow.