The Senior Solar SCADA Integrator will be responsible for projects that range from utility scale solar and battery storage for the world's largest renewable energy producers and EPCs; to cloud based SCADA implementations for multi-site portfolios in the commercial and industrial space.
- Extensive experience designing, programming, and commissioning PLC and SCADA Controls systems.
- Capable of programming various types of HMI platforms.
- Administers software control and data acquisition system by implementing and maintaining hardware and software;
- Develops software control and data acquisition screens, monitoring operational processes and field equipment, and prepares changes to existing software.
- Working knowledge of multiple PLC platforms.
- Provide on-site technical support during startup and commissioning of new installations
- Provide on-site support for existing installations.
- Troubleshoot machine and control system issues.
- Responsible for SCADA software development, plant control programming, network configurations, RTU configuration, documentation (narratives, O&M, etc.), commissioning
- Oversees Programmable Logic Controller programming by configuring software and tools to troubleshoot or upgrade PLC systems.
- Maintains SCADA systems running at optimum level, minimizing downtime
- Encourage the application of new and improved methodologies and maintain current knowledge of technical innovations;
- Maintain knowledge and remain current with advances in Wonderware System Platform
- Inductive Automation Ignition (All Modules)
- Preference will be given to candidates with the Ignition certification complete.
- Wonderware System Platform, Classic InTouch & Historian
- OSI PI ProcessBooks and Historian
- PLC Programming - Schneider (Unity), SEL RTAC (Acselerator)
- Modbus, DNP3
- 5 years of SCADA development AND onsite commissioning experience in solar
- Valid drivers license
- Able to travel to the US to commission projects (~10-15% travel)
- Must not have a criminal record
- Highly self-motivated and directed