We are looking for Solution Architects who are sharp, creative, and hardworking with an unwavering desire to be the best.
Traditional security companies are becoming less relevant as cloud adoption and digital transformation become the norm in every market industry and in every market segmentation. Zscaler has been a leader in Gartner’s MQ for 9 consecutive years and has helped shape the emerging SASE category (a true category creator). We are well positioned to dominate this massively growing cloud security market.
Position: Solution Architect
Location: Ohio Valley
The Solution Architect is a director level pre and post sales role. It is responsible for educating customers on why a network centric application access approach is no longer ideal and requires a complete reimagining of how users access applications and information.
Challenge our customers to evolve their strategy and change their mindset from Network Centric, to App and User Centric. Lay the foundation for the sales teams to prove Zscaler offers the best solution in this new paradigm.
Lead transformation workshops across security, network, application, authentication, communication, and Enterprise Architecture teams to challenge, educate, design, and plan for a world where users, applications, and data can reside anywhere.
*High Level Design
Create 1-3 year Transformation Roadmap with the customer that maps out business objectives, technical requirements, and Zscaler technology required. Lays out the Deployment & Upsell framework for the Sales team.
Present on stage at industry events & conferences. Educate internal teams on industry trends (SD WAN, 0365, etc.) Act as an interface to the Product Management & Cloud Ops teams for prioritization, planning, and architecture.
- Challenger Sale approach who can lead customer to define modern technical architecture requirements
- Demonstrate strong understanding of networking and security architectures and engage in technical discussions with network and security architects of large enterprises.
- Present both industry and Zscaler technical architecture as it relates to customers’ and prospects’ environment and technical requirements.
- Own the room and coordinate high-level technical workshops to gain agreement from diverse stake holders and agendas.
- Leverage relationships to accelerate the sales cycle.
- Ensure the sales and customer success organizations is fully supported and has the necessary resources to be successful.
- Experience for this position is typically gained by 5+ years of success in a similar role working for a vendor or a customer
- Broad understanding of security, networking, authentication, and Internet and ISP fundamentals
- Strong understanding of how to navigate large enterprise organizational structures
- 10+ years of business-to-business sales and business development
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-departmental collaboration on strategic initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute on large, complex SaaS solution opportunities
- Experience managing executive-level relationships
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills and very engaging interpersonal skills
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business and/or equivalent work experience
- Must be comfortable with a lifestyle in which domestic/international travel is 50+%--often on short notice
What You Can Expect from Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- We protect 15 million users, in 3,250 organizations, across 185+ countries
- Blue Chip Customers (200 of Global 2,000 in our portfolio)
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.