- 8 years of experience working in technology
- Passion for technology
- Ability to work on a team and independently
- Problem solving skills and a willingness to do what it takes to execute
- Set of versatile skills that have been acquired over a long career
- Ability to come up with innovative solutions utilizing technology
- Experience with operating systems and web hosting
- Proficiency with cloud providers such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure
- Proficiency with databases both relational and non-relational as well as SQL
- Proficiency with development tools such as SVN, GitHub and Microsoft Visual Studio
The Solution Architect - Manufacturing Systems is involved with developing and implementing solutions across multiple value streams within the business, turning complex business problems and opportunities into streamlined and integrated applications and services utilizing forward-thinking technology. This team member utilizes tools and techniques such as Cloud, XaaS and APIs to help our business grow exponentially. This role is 60% hands on and 40% strategic.
- Partner with the business to broker, integrate and orchestrate new technologies aligned with business value streams
- Manage technology partnerships to drive impactful outcomes
- Develop popular libraries and frameworks such as React.js, Node.js, MVC and Angular
- Create architecture models and explain complex business ideas in a simplified manner
- Develop integrations through APIs and service-oriented architectures
- Understand and identify business processes and opportunities for technology in those value streams
- Handle process improvement and business alignment activities
- Provide hands-on support and development of new features on production systems
- Utilize time management, critical thinking and comprehension skills
Who We Are
We are a team of designers and engineers, players and parents, dreamers and doers. We care about athletes’ success in sport and life, and we’re uncompromising when it comes to our protective gear’s design, fit, feel and performance. Every helmet we make achieves top safety ratings, so every athlete takes the field with the confidence to play at their best.
Our athlete-centric philosophy doesn’t stop at safety. We design for needs that transcend protection, pushing the boundaries of fit, feel, comfort, durability, performance and style. We stay ahead of the game with a tireless work ethic and nonstop drive to innovate for football’s fast-changing landscape.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.