***Only W2***Sponsorship is provided*** Please No C2C
***You may still be considered if you have at least 60-70% of the requirments**
Specific Manager Notes: Looking for someone higher level with architecture experience that can help define solutions, solve data issues across several applications, work with business customers, need to pick things up quickly and run with it on their own. Technical skills - understand API, microservices, swagger documentation, devops tools like jenkins, backlogs, Rally (transitioning from Pivotal tracker).
Solution Architect will be responsible for understanding business requirements, and defining technical architecture based solutions that align to Company.s Patterns and Standards. Works with Product teams to define, assemble and integrate components based on Ford standards and business requirements (examples: hardware, software, availability, scalability and reliability) Develops and Communicates Architecture design for new features Supports the Product team in the development of the technical design and documentation Provides support such as troubleshooting to application performance issues Participate in vendor solution evaluation processes Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong architecture knowledge with experience in providing technical solutions for applications
- 2 + years of experience as application and/or solution architect
- 3+ years of experience as software developer/engineer
- Self-starter, ability to work independently
- Self-researcher, ability to research a technology and provide insight to product team
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Previous experience, operating at a senior level, on multiple or large scale projects and incorporating all levels of architecture development
- Good understanding of Agile development methodologies.
- Familiarity of Test Driven Development (TDD), Extreme Programming and CI/CD
- Experience with various aspects of software development, including mobile app development
- Experience with J2EE technologies, REST APIs, Messaging architectures
- Negotiation skills and ability to work with several and diverse set of stakeholders/customers
- Mobile protocol knowledge
- Architecting public facing solutions
- Cloud architectures (e.g Cloud Foundry, Pivotal Cloud Foundry)
- Understanding of highly available scalable global architectures.
- Knowledge of industry technology standards and Security frameworks/tools Implementing
- Vehicle Systems software or working with device based telemetry data
- Experience with UML Diagraming
- Experience with customer facing applications
- Experience working with global teams on complex projects
Education Required:Bachelors degree in computer science or related field