Live IT Up at Ciber Global
At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We’re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
- Solution Architect will be responsible for understanding business requirements, and defining technical architecture based solutions that align to Company's Patterns and Standards.
- Works with Product teams to define, assemble and integrate components based on Client standards and business requirements (examples: hardware, software, availability, scalability and reliability)
- Develops and Communicates Architecture design for new products/features
- Supports the Product team in the development of the technical design and documentation
- Provides support such as troubleshooting to application performance issues
- Participate in vendor solution evaluation processes
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong architecture knowledge with experience in providing technical solutions for applications
- 2+ years of experience as application and/or solution architect
- 3+ years of experience as software developer/engineer
- Self-starter, ability to work independently
- Self-researcher, ability to research a technology and provide insight to product team
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Previous experience, operating at a senior level, on multiple or large scale projects and incorporating all levels of architecture development
- Good understanding of Agile development methodologies.
- Familiarity of Test Driven Development (TDD), Extreme Programming and CI/CD
- Experience with various aspects of software development, including mobile app development
- Experience with J2EE technologies, REST APIs, Messaging arc
- Negotiation skills and ability to work with several and diverse set of stakeholders/customers
- Mobile protocol knowledge
- Architecting public facing solutions
- Cloud architectures (e.g Cloud Foundry, Pivotal Cloud Foundry)
- Understanding of highly available scalable global architectures.
- Knowledge of industry technology standards and Security frameworks/tools
- Implementing Vehicle Systems software or working with device based telemetry data
- Experience with UML Diagramming
- Experience with customer facing applications
- Works well with others, even under occasional time constraints Continuous improvement and innovative mindset
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keep discovering! Click here.
Ciber Global is an IT consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, Ciber is an HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.