At CompuCom, our vision is to empower people to achieve the highest levels of performance by making technology work for them - anywhere, anytime, on any device. Our mission is to elevate the technology experience through dynamic, proactive and seamless support that energizes people's business and personal lives, and to make it a reality, we need you to join our talented team.
Overview: As the Solution Director, you will engage in all facets of solution development within the sales cycle. This will involve pre-sales activity interfacing with external clients, cross-company collaboration with sales, business units, pricing and legal to develop and build compelling ITO managed services solutions. You will be involved in Client engagement, planning and presentations. You will take part in feedback and review sessions supporting continuous improvement. Undertake other projects and analysis as necessary to support the group objectives. You will lead SOW and contract discussions and negotiations with Client with consultative support from legal and Sales. Support the Account Executive with the presentation of the SOW and contract documents to Client. Supports the Account Executive in contract/SOW negotiations. Secure all appropriate final opportunity/contract approvals from all required parties and required signatures.
What You Will Do:
- Participates in pre-sales activities and assists Account Executives (AE’s) with strategy and sales calls to identify and qualify targeted accounts and specific sales opportunities within accounts.
- Participates in planning and driving new business with assigned opportunities and/or accounts.
- Supports sales by leading presentations, evaluating customer needs and providing recommendations for selling CompuCom’s services.
- Participates in internal opportunity qualification process.
- Identifies and communicates to management requirements/scope/risk requiring solution customization. Develops and documents solutions that mitigate risks.
- Leads opportunity pursuit and solution process, including responses to RFPs, contract renewals, and change orders for standard offerings (e.g. standard content and cost models exist).
- Secure all appropriate final solution and contract approvals from required parties and required signatures according to current business process and rules
Who You Are (Skills/Qualifications):
- Education: Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- Years of Experience: Minimum 5 year experience in related field. Demonstrable capability with managing, operating and/or transforming IT organizations. Specifically in the areas of sales, contract management and process support.
- Special Certifications: Background in ITIL, Service Management, IT Management.
- Technical Competencies: Strong understanding of the IT Managed Services/Outsourcing industry and competitive trends impacting clients. Understanding of IT infrastructure and support for networking, service desk, data center, end point, mobile devices, etc.
Join the Leader in the Delivery of Technology Solutions.
- 2018 Leader, Gartner Magic Quadrant, Managed Workplace Services, North America.
- Recognized 15 straight years by Gartner.
- We manage millions of devices and IoT nodes, including 6.4 million devices, 2.4 million network devices, 449,000+ servers and 1 million+ mobile devices.
- We support 5.15 million users in North America and more than 8 million Service Desk contacts.
Learn more about CompuCom and how our comprehensive solutions and services benefit six of the top ten Fortune 500 businesses, seven of the top ten retail businesses, and six of the top ten financial services firms in North America. Visit us online at CompuCom.com