Responsibilities: Work closely with the field sales (TAMs) to make the customer accounts successful, by providing technical expertise of the container domain, deep understanding of the product, and proposing/architecting solutions for customer requirements based on the product.
- This is a hands-on individual contributor role that involves traveling to customer locations frequently (at least 30% travel)
- Understand customers' container compliance and security requirements and come up with end-to-end solutions based on the Qualys container security solutions
- Help the customers with product installation, setup, configuration and larger rollouts
- Work closely with the Technical Account Managers (TAMs) and the Product Manager to make the customers successful on an ongoing basis
- Understand customers' down-the-line needs, brainstorm solutions with them, and work closely with the Product Manager to ensure that those requirements are included in product release planning and help in the reassessment of product roadmap
- Constantly learn and stay on top of the latest developments in the container security domain, and also in the larger container ecosystem
- Contribute in the development of product related sales-enablement packages and product messaging
- Help in the training of field sales (TAMs)
- Solid understanding and hands-on experience with container technologies (orchestration, lifecycle of containerized applications, registries, the stack etc) and CI/CD pipelines
- Above average knowledge and hands-on experience with popular public cloud services infrastructure offerings such as AWS, GCP, Azure, IBM Cloud etc.
- Prior experience of interacting with customers in a similar kind of role
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills