Our client prides themselves in providing technology solutions that are transforming the way retailers do business. We’re looking for a Solutions Architect Manager to help further this transformation. This position is accountable for growing and leading a talented team of Solution Architects. Additionally, you will work closely with our retail partners to design and implement best in class marketplace solutions. The role will require effective communication of objectives, timing, and obstacles.
What You'll Do:
- Lead and collaborate with Solution Architects to establish procedures and best practices pertaining the the implementation life cycle
- Establish a project portfolio that aligns capacity with market needs
- Provide frequent performance updates to business stakeholders pertaining to retail implementations
- Capture and share best-practices knowledge with Product, Technology, and Sales.
- Ensure adherence to implementation and standards guides
- Meet with retail partners and business stakeholders to define the marketplace solutions for each engagement
- Develop project timelines and define responsibilities to ensure a successful launch.
- Rapidly and clearly escalate critical obstacles
- Analyze performance of product implementations
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience with launching enterprise SaaS solutions
- 3+ years of experience leading implementation teams and working with software product teams
- 2+ years of experience in the field of project management
- Ability to move from high-level strategy to detailed execution
- Strong understanding of technical systems and APIs
- Exceptional communicator. Proven ability to write and present effectively to a variety of audiences.
- High-integrity ambition to relentlessly pursue the best possible product implementation and service
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, self-direct, and be flexible within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with all types of personalities, and skillful in relationship building
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related fields is required
- Ability to travel 20-25%
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation with Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Service Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
- Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
- Subsidized Public Transit
- Fun and Relaxed Work Environment
WHO IS OUR CLIENT?
They are the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit-challenged consumers. Over the last 19+ years, their fair and transparent NO CREDIT NEEDED lease-to-own option has helped millions of customers and their families, even if they have less-than-perfect credit or an inability to pay for their purchase upfront. They have also helped more than 27,000 retail stores drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction.