We have an exciting role in the New York area as a Solutions Architect to join our industry-leading client.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Solutions Architect:
- Produce a detailed functional design document to match customer requirements
- Complete and co/implement a configuration workbook
- Co-team with the Technical Architect to produce a technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements
- Provide current best practice and 3rd Party solution alternatives as part of the functional design document
- Lead the UAT efforts
- Participate in training design, documentation and delivery efforts in concert with the Engagement Manager
- Participate and lead, when needed, the project meetings with the customer
- Participate in internal projects as required
Requirements of the Solutions Architect:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent preferred
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in Cloud technologies and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to design and implement a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities .
- Ability to understand the business requirements and converting them into solution designs
- Knowledge in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture as well as experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business and financial constraints
- Should have hands-on expertise in some of the following technologies: Force.com, APEX, VisualForce, Workflows, OBM, Integration/EAI technologies (e.g. Pervasive, Informatica, Jitterbit, ESB), C++Java/J2EE, including SOAP, RESTful, .NET and related technologies (JSON, XML, etc), Common frameworks such as struts, spring, hibernate, etc. and Database technologies (Oracle, MySQL, JDBC, SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures)
Job ID: 312467
Key Words: Pervasive, Informatica, Jitterbit, ESB, C++Java, APEX, VisualForce, Workflows, OBM, Oracle, MySQL, JDBC, SQL
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!