Are you a Solutions Architect with an active TS/SCI clearance? Do you have a track record of implementing technical solutions with Federal customers? Would you like to join one of the hottest AI startups?
Following on from a recent fundraising, one of the country's newest unicorns is expanding their Federal Services division. They are looking to hire a Solutions Architect with an active TS/SCI clearance.
You'll be responsible for working with Engineering, Product, Sales and Marketing teams to understand customers' architecture needs, and deliver the entire architecture development process from inception to completion.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Presenting to C-level customers as a technical subject matter expert for business users
- Producing documentation to aid in the understanding of existing and emerging architecture solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics
- 5+ years' of relevant experience
- Advanced knowledge of leading architecture solutions with a focus on Hadoop and Spark
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Ability to demonstrate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the newest unicorns in the world. Sound like it could be fun?