Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
- Conducts interviews to gather requirements autonomously; employs facilitation techniques as needed to discuss requirements with clients; uses specific group and collaborative methods for collecting requirements
- For complex requests/projects, leads or performs analysis of business and client needs, constructs requirements documentation, translates requirements into proper system requirement specifications, and reviews requirements and specifications with internal and external stakeholders
- Communicate the business requirements, goals and needs to the implementation team and serve as liaison from sales, the client, and the implementation team
- Recognizes and identifies potential areas where existing business services and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed and makes recommendations in these areas
- Guides the design, development and documentation of system process workflows and various implementation activities that deliver business solutions required of the business
- Recognizes, manages, or fulfils urgent or escalated issues
- Within the scope of strategic/corporate initiatives; elicits requirements, creates documentation, manages risk, and works with the appropriate personnel to determine prioritization
- Serves as business interface to organization’s operational and product management teams
- Maintain visibility, communicate and educate on key project components
- Manage customer expectations with implementations group to ensure they are clearly defined
- Actively seeks out and solves for barriers / problems / issues in meeting objectives for a business
- Provides expert knowledge and analysis of ANSI X12 Healthcare EDI standards with an emphasis on 837 (claims) transactions.
- Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage complex projects in a timely manner
- Strong leadership qualities that enables you to communicate with multiple departments and synchronize project deliverables.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong sense of accountability and bias to action
MINIMUM JOB Qualifications
Education / Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, engineering, health informatics, healthcare or marketing or related field required
- 5+ years of professional experience in a technical and analytical, preferably healthcare, role
- 5+ years of experience in working cross-functionally; working with internal or external stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience with independently managing multiple complex Projects/Initiatives/Business Use Cases with competing priorities and deadlines within a timely manner
- Strong understanding of the healthcare industry and the information exchange between providers, clearinghouses, payers and employers
- Ability to identify and understand the business problem and the impact of the proposed solution on the operations of the organization
- Strong understanding and breadth of experience with technical systems
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to interact with internal staff at all levels
- Excellent oral and written skills in order to effectively communicate with customers and internal staff
- Ability to develop and deliver presentation materials
- Ability to field questions in an open forum or presentation
- Ability to formulate and define systems scope and objectives through research and due diligence
- Ability to responsibly manage time
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot 837 transactions and proprietary data files
- Role open to Nashville, TN office, Alpharetta GA, office or Dubuque, IA office. Remote employee possible but not preferred.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read
EEO is the Law
at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.