About the Company
More than 8,000 clients in 80 countries rely on Asure’s SaaS-based, Cloud solutions to turn their biggest expenses (labor and real estate) into strategic advantages. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Asure offers an amazing opportunity to take your talent to the next level working with a leading provider of best-in-class solutions designed to help businesses grow. Our clients, small & medium-sized organizations as well as iconic Fortune and Global 1000 enterprises, enjoy our easy-to-use, easy-to-deploy solutions and benefit from reduced costs and increased employee collaboration.
Asure Software is seeking a highly motivated and passionate technical pre-sales professional who enjoys helping prospects and clients visualize how software solutions can help solve business challenges.
As the Solutions Architect you will partner with sales teams to solve complex problems for the customer and address their growing business needs. Presenting to a diverse audience from the C- Suite, to technical experts, to the front end business users, you will make complex ideas look simple with our cloud solutions.
Are you excited by the idea of working with great people in a high growth company with opportunities for ongoing professional development?
Look no further!
About the Job
At Asure Software, our pre-sales Solutions Consultant serves as the key point of contact for our customers for technical questions, product demonstrations and design considerations. They will engage with prospects/clients to ensure successful business/solution road mapping, increase business continuity and profitability and drive client satisfaction through on-going assessments of how to best solve business pain points.
This exciting opportunity can be located remotely anyplace in the United States
- Assist Sales in developing targeted account selling strategies
- Perform discovery and develop strategy for presenting Asure product offerings, including: Assess current customer environment, identify pain points and weaknesses in current process, address competitive challenges, demonstrate Asure product strengths and highlight areas for improvement
- Serve in the role of product subject matter expert to assist the Sales team by providing technical expertise, assistance troubleshooting issues, and identifying expansion opportunities.
- Perform analysis and provide systems architecture solutions and leveraging new, existing, and emerging services, technologies, and platforms in a services and sales oriented environment.
- Design, plan, setup and coordinate product demonstrations
- Work with customers, client services and engineering to develop custom solutions
- Provide content / develop SOWs for enterprise or non-standard engagements
- Identify and communicate emerging market trends to Product Management
- Provide market feedback in regards to product messaging and positioning
- Identify partnership opportunities to complement product offerings
- Respond to requests for information and maintain archive of responses
- Be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Asure product offerings and markets served
More about You…
- 5-10 years work experience with SaaS Applications in client facing Mid-Market to Enterprise sales environments.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or related Field
- PHR, SPHR, CPP certifications are highly desirable.
- Expertise in systems related change management and/or user adoption desired
- Enthusiastic professional and confident team player with a strong customer-success focus, who can present effectively even under adverse conditions
- A strong understanding of Human Capital Management &/or Workspace planning solutions/industry knowledge is highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication to deliver presentations for both clients and at industry engagements
- Experienced at bringing technical support to client interactions
Criminal background check
Ability to travel nationally up to 40% of the time at peak periods
Benefits, Perks etc...
Asure Software offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, HRA, FSA, 401K and Fitness reimbursement, Employee Stock Purchase Program, and President’s Circle.
Asure Software events and perks include: Team Building, Happy Hours, Taco Tuesdays, Flap Jack Friday! Charity Drives, Team Lunches, End of Month Lunch, kitchen stocked with snacks and drinks, job related training.
We are an equal opportunity employer.