Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. This opportunity is with one of our client companies for a full-time permanent hire. Please only apply if you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Please note that even if this job is not a perfect match, we encourage you to apply as long as it is in the ballpark. Companies are often flexible in hiring candidates who do not perfectly fit their written job description, as long as the most important qualifications are there and the candidate is good in general.
Most of the jobs we are recruiting for are not posted online, so if you would like to know of all the opportunities we have that match your interests and qualifications, then please get in touch with us.
Feel free to check out testimonials from some of our many candidates/clients here:
Solutions Engineer / Architect – MTS – networking & distributed systems startup
Menlo Park, CA (you must come in the office at least 2x per week, can telecommute on the rest of the days if that location is too far for you)
Travel is NOT required
The company is in the realms of infrastructure, networking, automation, and distributed systems. The company is founded by a very well known technology veteran with a great track record of success who is a world-renowned expert in this field. The company is very well funded, has already assembled an all-star team of engineers, and is rapidly growing.
The company is offering very competitive salary, in addition to equity that they expect can be highly lucrative.
- Your goal will be to make the customers happy
- About 50% of your time will be talking to customers and gathering requirements
- About 50% of your time will be helping to build out the customer product requirements by understanding the product and collaborating with the engineering team to build features
- You would be the intermediary between the customers and the software engineering team
- Customer interactions will be remote, so travel is not required
- Proficiency in Python or another programming language
- Great communication skills, and ability to relate effectively with customers
- Knowledge of the networking or distributed systems technology space
Nice to have:
- Proficiency in C++
- Experience with device platform APIs
- Experience with project management
- Experience as a product evangelist, doing product evangelism
Did you like this job or want to see more? All of our online job postings can be found on these sites:
Follow us on Instagram here:
Follow us on LinkedIn here: